Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

A very uneventful Christmas here. Danielle and I made a delicious breakfast and watched Love, Actually and then I have spent the rest of the day sleeping and lying about. We went to a party at a friends that lives across the street last night which was quite fun, left me with a bit of a hangover this morning.
Tomorrow we start intensives so that should be pretty tiring but I am teaching The Little Prince in one of the classes so that should be pretty fun. It will also be pretty fun to make some extra money. It will not, however, be fun to be working six days a week. At least it will probably keep me from spending all my money.
My classes are pretty excellent so far except for one class that is the worst thing I have ever experienced. Its on Saturday and it is filled with all the kids that everyone has given up on. They are all taught by Koreans during the week and then have me on Saturday and their English is non-existent. Pretty much they just refuse to speak. For three hours. Their is pretty much nothing worse than trying to get people to acknowledge your presence and speak for three hours.
Danielle and I have booked out flight to Vietnam and the plan is pretty much to travel around that area for about three months. After that I will be heading to India on my own for a few months! I can't wait to start traveling.
I hope everyone is having a good holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment