Saturday, December 10, 2011

A Place in the World

So I know that many of you are writing out your yearly checks to charity around this time and I have a suggestion of a very worthy and needy charity. Two of my friends (Adam Mauerer and Bill Silva Reddington) have been working on a movie in Atlanta about a school that teaches both American children along with refugee children from throughout the world. They have nearly finished the movie but are raising the funds they need to complete it through kickstart (a website that helps people raise money). Anyway, the preview of the film as well as a very detailed and interesting description of it are all on their website and it would be awesome if you all donated a little bit!  http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ctqfilms/a-place-in-the-world

So I tried to have the preview embeded but I have no idea how to do that so you are going to have to go to their site to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment