Wednesday, March 14, 2012

fotos

artichoke season in Da Lat

Well these are totally out of order but this was this morning, My Son about an hour away from Hoi An, too early

I couldn't really tell which photos I was adding so this isn't the good one of this family but anyway a minority group origonally from loas, we had some bananas and the mother suggested that we trade skin about 10 times. Apparently my pasty pale (turning to tan) is all the rage here

Some cute kids that we had to bribe with candy before they would pose for us

From our cooking class yesterday. We made a delicious lunch of spring rolls, money bags (pork and veggies fried in rice paper), eggplant in a hot pot and fish grilled in a banana leaf. It was a great morning followed by a great afternoon on the beach

One of the best meals yet: Vietnamese pancakes and spring rolls.



I think I have identified the origin of the muffin dog: vietnam

More Vietnamese pancakes

Cute kids never get old


This family raised pythons for their oil or something but their daughter clearly does this whenevr visitors come. This picture is also hugely zoomed in as I refuse to get within 15 feet of such a monster

From our first tour on motorbikes around Da Lat

Danielle and Dan

Quy and I before the 6 day trip

No comments:

Post a Comment