Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I have to go pee

Well this wont be too long because I have to go pee due to too many Bier Laos at lunch. Anyhoo, we finished with Vietnam two days ago and flew to Laos yesterday. Our final week of Vietnam was going to Ninh Binh where we saw some great scenery and village life (pretty similar to Ha Long Bay but no tourists). Ha Noi was great. Right next to our hotel there was a place where you could just sit and drink keg beer and eat good food. One night we met a Vietnamese girl and she was eating crab from a few stands down so we each ordered one and they were the most delicious things ever. I have great photos but that will have to wait for later. We went to the womens museum which was really interesting and Ho Chi Minh's Mosoleum which was just as creepy as I remember.
We flew into Laos yesterday and so far there are a few differences that I have notices: its much less humid which is excellent for my hair, there are lots more dope fiends here than families. Not really but there are a lot more white people with dreplocks and we all know what those people like (dope). Also its definitely poorer. But so far I have really enjoyed being here, much less hassle than Vietnam. There is a great night market and lots of good food. Next up is partyville on the Makong fingers crossed I make it out alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment