Thursday, April 7, 2011

Cherry Blossoms!

So it is officially spring and the cherry blossoms are in bloom everywhere and people are selling delicious strawberries on the street
Cloudy day at the beach


Delicious street strawberries. They give them to you in these plastic bowls, not sure if you are expected the return them (chances are I wont as I am need of any kind of dish)

Interesting discovery: Danielle thinks strawberries taste weird when they are warm/room temperature while I think they taste best this way. I believe this is because she has never tasted freshly picked strawberries warm form the sun- about a million times more delicious than anything else. Fresh everything for picking is just another wonderful part of Vermont that I never realized many people missed.

Yuuuuuum

Cherry blossoms! A tree right outside of my building. I was hoping for some photos on a lovely spring day but it was raining most of yesterday.




The whole flowering tree thing has really blown Danielle's mind as she has never seen one and did not realize that after the petals fell of they turn into real trees! Not quite as mind-blowing for me but still pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment