Friday, April 1, 2011

Rich and John working on a poster. Not the best two students but look how hard they are working! Sadly not common for these two.

Rich's chubby little fingers

And on the other side of the classroom we have Heather's bony little fingers. She is quite the artist but seems terrified of speaking to anyone, she often looks at me with pure fear in her eyes if I ask her a question.

Mostly middle schoolers. They are working on the project they always do at the end of class. I like this class a lot, pretty funny and enthusiastic kids.

This is literally the cutest child I have ever seen. I want to smoosh her face and take her home with me. Her name is Jenny and she is in third grade. Yesterday she came into class first and said to me "Teacher, I put my pants on backwards today". I told her she had 30 mins until class so she could change them in the bathroom if she wanted but she declined. I think she liked it. Anyway super cute and very smart.

This kid, Brian, is pretty cute but often misbehaves. What makes him cute is that he has the chubbiest face and the most stereotypical korean accent- confuses r's and l's and doubles the syllables in each word. Pretty funny.

Sadly this enthusiasm is not over my teaching but over a game of hangman.

This kid Charlie is in 3rd grade and probably one of the best students in the class. He is super enthusiastic with tons of energy so he can be annoying and out of control at times but he's pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment